Many times, when people think of Senior pictures they mostly think of girls. But, I'm here to tell you that Senior pictures can be fun and cool for guys too.
A Senior guys may not need as much time as a girl and the posing will be different, but it is still important to capture these memories of such a wonderful season.
Yes, the basic stance is here to stay but it doesn't have to be all that. Here are some fun ideas of what to do:
- Lean: Weather you lean your back, or a side, or even a leg, leaning will help you get comfortable in front of the camera and you will get a chance to show off your whole outfit.
- Move: There is something natural about walking or running. So dare to take a slow walk or a jog to capture some cool expressions. You don't even have to look at the camera.
- Sit: Doing this will also help you relax and it give you several options as you can bring one knee up, lean forward, stare at the camera, look away, hold something (think instruments or sports, or even your phone)
Where should you do Senior guys pictures? There are many options when it comes to doing your Senior portraits. I recommend either a mix of two of the following if you are doing a full session, or one of the following setting if you decide on a short sessions:
- Outdoor: This one is my favorite! We don't need to go oon a hike or anything. We can do it at a park or a garden, but we will dedicate it to capturing your personality.
- City: Want a more forward look? We can go downtown and capture pictures that are unique to you.
- Where you do what you do: Here's what I mean- if you're an athlete, a musician, or an artist, I will capture your pictures in your favorite place doing what you love. These images will definitely be tailored to capture the best memories of your High School years.